There are two ways to be a Mum-Dance Teacher
1. Train as a Licensed Mum-Dance Teacher and have your own classes anywhere and anytime and keep the money you make.
2. Train as a Mum-Dance Teacher and work for a gym or fitness studio who pay you an hourly rate.
Book your training today and get started on your new business or new job as a Mum-Dance Teacher
Licensed Teacher Route
Work in a gym route
Train for free and Mum-Dance will pay you an hourly rate to teach Mum-Dance in a gym or fitness studio. This is a permanent self-employed contract and some of our Dance Teachers have been with us for 2 years!!
Is there demand
• Mum-Dance is the answer to the gap in the fitness market for women between 30 - 50 years old.
• Mum-Dance has a high industry NPS score and customer retention rate.
• Mum-Dance classes sell out and some classes run with as many as 35 customers per class.
• Mum-Dance has been featured widely in national media and voted in the top 4 dance classes by OK Magazine.
Any questions?Q: We are a gym, dance school or fitness studio, how do we get Mum-Dance?
A: Please see the business to business section in the menu bar
Q: Can anyone be a Mum-Dance Licensee?
A: You just need a dance/fitness background and be over 18 years old