Be a mum-dance teacher
Become a Mum-Dance Licensed Teacher and join our mission to empower women through fitness.
Be your own boss with sold out classes and a brand that does the work for you.
"Mum-Dance is the fitness craze that everyone wants to go to." BBC News
How the money works
Reach for success
• As featued in Woman, OK Magazine and BBC
• Meets the gap in the fitness market for mums
• Meets fitness needs of women between 30 - 50
• Actively removes the emotional barriers to fitness
• A high industry NPS score and retention rate
• Sell out classes at 35 customers per class
• Builds communities and supports women
• Improves mental health
"I love the ethos of Mum-Dance and our mission. I feel proud to be a part of it." Hannah
You will smash it
"I was nervous at first but I got started sharing posts on my social media and flyers near where I live.
My first class sold out in 2 weeks. I couldn't believe it, all the women in my community came along.
The support from Mum-Dance has been great, they even called me after my first class."
Paige with three classes per week
Frequently asked questionsQ: We are a gym, dance school or fitness studio, how do we get Mum-Dance?
A: Please see the business to business section in the menu bar
Q: Can anyone be a Mum-Dance Licensee?
A: You need a dance/fitness background with teaching experience.